1. Managed delivery
Managed delivery services help accelerate the cost-effective deployment of a large number of workstations across an organization’s head office, branch office and remote locations. Systems that have already been pre-configured, staged and warehoused for deployment are drawn from our distribution facilities and shipped directly to the end-user’s workspace – just in time for installation by the technical implementation teams.
- Increases ROI (Return on Investment) from IT investments
- Accelerates implementation time
- Minimizes the amount of time required to organize and track multiple shipments to multiple locations
- Minimizes the time and costs associated with managing inventories of new and old PCs throughout the refresh cycle
2. Retirement and disposal
In an era of growing awareness among businesses towards environmental responsibility, it is essential that corporate electronic assets are disposed off properly. Loyal Computers’ retirement and disposal service includes removal of old equipment from your premises, verifiable data destruction of any confidential information contained within the equipment, and disposal of the equipment either through resale, donation or professional electronic recycling. This service solution helps you maximize the value obtainable from retired equipment while at the same time complementing your corporate environmental objectives.
- Maximizes ROI (Return on Investment) from IT purchases
- Provides closed loop on data security for auditing purposes