Business IT SupportAt Loyal Computers Ltd., we understand that your company’s computer network system is one of, if not the most important part of your business operations. Our certified and experienced technicians offer a wide variety of services with the highest quality to get your business fully functional without any noticeable downtime. We also offer strategies that will lower your everyday operating costs resulting in financial gain for your business.
- Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Virus Detection, Removal and Protection
- Preventative Maintenance to stop things going wrong in the first place
- Data Recovery and Backup
- Hardware recommendations
- Pro-active Maintenance
- New Server installations, Computer Set-ups, Rack equipment installations
- Software Installation, Upgrades & Set-up configurations
- General Help and Advice
Nationwide Tech SupportLoyal Computers Ltd. provides remote technical support to our clients nationwide. With your permission we will act as an extension of your IT Team and perform onsite technical support for your branch offices located in and around Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Leduc, Fort Saskatchewan, Stony Plain, Beaumont, Devon, Nisku and most locations within the province of Alberta, Canada.
We provide a wide range of services including Server setup and preventative maintenance, Networking and cabling, various other issues such as software configurations, virus removal, printer issues and much more...
FREE on-site Network Evaluation Offer:
There is ZERO cost and no obligation to buy anything when you request this service – because you shouldn’t have to pay us to prove that we can do a better job supporting your technology. Learn More . . .
- We operate a small manufacturing business and have always had problems with our computer set-up. A friend's relative was doing the work for us but it was never quite right. I finally called in Loyal Computers and their technician (Al) fixed all of our computer problems within a couple of hours for a fraction of what I thought this kind of service would normally cost. They are fast, efficient, professional and affordable. We'll continue doing business with Loyal Computers.
- I wanted to pass on my thanks to Loyal Computers for helping us so promptly with our recent computer problems. The fire next door and the damage to our system that resulted had us wondering if we were going to be able to recover any of the sales orders that we had pending. Within a couple of hours Loyal Computers had recovered everything, allowing us to get on with our business. Your technician (Al) also gave us additional information on network security as well as keeping a backup copy off-site. I recommend Loyal Computers to anybody needing technology services.
- Hi Al, just letting you know that the computer is going well and we are very happy with the service that you provided. You were able to come out to our rural property on a Sunday afternoon at a very short notice to repair our computer. You were able to save all of our files and assignments and got the computer fully functional in time for our next day (Monday) workload. I am a strong believer that the service you provide is excellent and affordable. We have already recommended you to our friends and will not hesitate to use your services again. Regards.
- For the past several years Loyal Computers has been providing us all of our computer hardware, software and technical support for both our home and business technology needs. Loyal Computers connected our Head office and our remote Branch offices using secured VPN connections and now all of our 5 offices use centralized database applications with branch-to-branch off-site backups and file synchronization. I have no hesitation in recommending Loyal Computers to any business that needs top quality technology services at an affordable price.