1. Rollout and transition management
Rollout and transition management services accelerate the deployment of a large number of workstations across an organization’s head office, branch office or remote locations. This service encompasses all activities at the customer’s location up to the time when the equipment is ready to be tested and integrated into the networking environment. Major activities in this phase include: movement of the workstation to end-user workspaces; migration of end-user profiles and data to temporary network storage; set-up of new equipment; migration of end-user profiles and data onto the new workstation; and removal of old workstations and packing materials. The ability to execute this phase of the rollout process rapidly and without error is essential to overall project success and 100% end-user satisfaction.
- Ensures that IT equipment is deployed on a priority basis to employees with the highest needs
- Increases employee productivity by reducing confusion in the workplace
- Ensures all end-user data are migrated from the existing (old) workstations to the replacement (new) equipment without loss of data
- Increases ROI from IT investments
- Accelerates implementation time
2. Technology upgrades
- Microsoft Windows NT/2000/2003/2008/2012 Server
- Windows Active Directory
- Windows Domain Controller
- Microsoft Windows WinXP/Win7/Win8
File, print, web, storage, database and application servers must function on a daily basis to provide critical information and functionality to end-users. Whether you are only upgrading your applications or also replacing your servers, technology migrations must be well-planned and executed in order to minimize disruption of service. The first step in preparing to migrate applications and data from your existing servers to a new or upgraded technology is to develop a readiness evaluation of your current server environment. This is followed by a planning and testing phase. Based on your business requirements and the overall design plan, the migration itself could include the upgrade of servers together with the option of choosing domain consolidation, terminal services/remote administration, and data/user clean-up. Finally, every successful migration also includes post-migration services to launch the new technology. Our technical support team will devise a server backup and redundancy/fail-over solution to meet your specific needs.
- Ensures minimal application downtime when business-critical servers are implemented
- Improves performance with next-generation servers
3. Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions
The computer network is one of the fundamental building blocks of your business communications system, enabling employees to communicate and share data and applications with each other, whether in the same office (LAN) or across the country (WAN). Loyal Computers can design and implement a network solution that fits your business needs and will easily expand as your business grows. We also offer complete network maintenance and support services to help you achieve maximum network performance, uptime and security.
- Improves employee productivity through enhanced communications
- Reduces IT costs by enabling shared data, applications and IT resources
- Enhances network performance through value-added support and services
4. Wireless network (WLAN) solutions
As technological advances continue to drive improvements in network performance, security and reliability, wireless local and wide area networks are becoming increasingly popular among organizations of all sizes. Wireless networks provide the obvious advantage of not being limited to a physical network connection. Employees can move freely anywhere within their office facilities, or log on to the network to communicate and collaborate from virtually anywhere in the world, using their notebook or a personal digital assistant. Wireless networks can also offer greater flexibility and lower deployment and management costs compared to wired networks, and they are easier to expand as your business grows.
Loyal Computers can help you plan, design and implement a wireless network to suit your business’s needs and offers complete network management and technical support services.
- Increases employee productivity and flexibility: mobile workers can remain connected to your network any time, anywhere
- Reduces cost of deployment and scalability
- Extends network connectivity to locations and regions not easily serviced by a wired network
5. Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
Unlike a conventional wide area network (WAN), a virtual private network (VPN) securely connects two or more locations (such as a corporate head office and a branch office) using public network infrastructure – the Internet – rather than a private network. Firewalls and other security solutions are strategically implemented to ensure that access to your VPN is limited to authorized users only. A VPN offers several advantages over a conventional WAN, including greatly expanded geographical reach, reduced infrastructure and deployment costs, and simplified network topology for easier implementation and expansion.
Loyal Computers can help you plan, design and implement a secured VPN to suit your business’s needs and offers complete network management and technical support services.
- Extends your network’s geographic connectivity via the Internet
- Provides a cost-effective global networking solution
- Reduces operational costs compared to conventional wide area networks
- Provides enhanced security through encryption and other data protection technologies
- Simplifies network deployment and expandability
6. Security assessments
With the increasing reliance on the network both internally and externally, network security is a key factor in protecting your IT infrastructure and the business-critical information and applications it contains. Equally important is ensuring that your employees can communicate and collaborate over the network safely and securely. Loyal Computers’ security assessment solution provides a comprehensive audit of your network infrastructure and systems covering all key aspects of your security: connectivity and communication requirements, operating system configurations, user profiles, email server configuration and spamming controls, remote and wireless access configuration, Internet connection and firewall platform configurations, virus and spyware configuration, backup procedures, disaster recovery plans, and much more.
- Identifies current and potential security risks, gaps and vulnerabilities
- Provides detailed, proactive recommendations for minimizing and mitigating security risks
- Assists in developing a long-term security plan based on your specific business needs
7. Asset disposal and recycling services
The responsible disposal of obsolete and non-functioning IT equipment is an increasingly costly and potentially hazardous environmental priority for organizations of all sizes. Loyal Computers offers a cost-efficient and environmentally-friendly technological waste management program that enables customers to extract the maximum practical benefits from their IT assets, while generating minimal e-waste through strategies which reflect the three R’s (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle).
The management and recycling of technological waste is a complex process, mainly due to the variety of components involved. To ensure the correct processing of WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment), Loyal Computers has established strategic partnerships with industry leaders to manage the dis-assembly and sorting of technological equipment, as well as the downstream processing of certain components when appropriate. Loyal Computers’ objective is to raise awareness about the environmental impacts and benefits of safe, proper and ecological disposal of e-waste.
Other Value-Added Services
- De-installation and Removal service for any kind of equipment
- Certified disconnection / Total dismantling
- Complete removal and clean up
- Recycling of all metals and plastics
- Disposal of obsolete and surplus equipment