1. Network Attached Storage
Network-attached storage (NAS) solutions address the need for business organizations to not only increase their data storage capabilities but also to improve data availability, simplify operations, and reduce costs. Traditional direct-attached storage (DAS) employs storage devices that are directly attached to a single computer or server and are not directly accessible to other ones. DAS works well when you have a limited number of servers, but quickly becomes complex and increasingly difficult to manage as the number of servers increases and the volume of data grows. NAS solutions use file storage devices that can be accessed through a network, thus providing simpler, faster, more reliable access to data from anywhere across your organization.
- Reduces total cost of ownership
- Enhances employee productivity through improved data access and management
- Delivers enterprise-level performance, scalability and availability
- Simplifies data management operations by providing true data sharing (file system capabilities integrated into the storage device) and ease of use
2. Backup & disaster recovery
Reliable data backup and continuous access to business-critical data are vital to most organizations’ viability and even their survival. Disaster recovery solutions are designed to get your storage and other systems up and running as quickly as possible in the event a disaster strikes. Business continuity solution focuses on keeping your business operational – prioritizing your business processes and recovering the most important ones first.
Loyal Computers’ offers comprehensive backup and disaster recovery services and solutions. Business continuity support capabilities include system planning, consulting, design, implementation, testing, and ongoing verification via data storage monitoring and offsite data management.
- Provides low-cost “life insurance” for your business-critical data
- Provides enhanced system reliability through single-source solutions for data protection, recovery and business continuance
- Solutions are based on simple, reliable, proven technology
- Provides a complete replication solution
- Ensures lower operational costs through strong recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery point objective (RPO)