1. IMAC (Installations, Moves, Adds and Changes)
IMAC support encompasses the full range of services involving your technology additions and upgrades, from onsite pre-installation surveys, pre-delivery preparation and testing of components through to installation, orientation and onsite support at the desktop level. Whether for a single desktop set-up for new hires, a company-wide upgrade or for an entire office relocation – this service includes expert planning, coordination and execution, enabling customers to continue to focus on their business with minimal disruptions or downtime.
- Frees up valuable IT resources enabling them to focus on other priorities
- Ensures smooth, timely coordination and execution
- Increases productivity by reducing downtime and disruptions in the workplace
- Assists employees during IT transitions and upgrades
2. Technical support services
Loyal Computers provides a range of maintenance offerings designed to provide the best-in-class technical support services tailored to your business requirements. Our technicians are multi-vendor-certified for all major hardware products, network operating systems and peripherals. By adhering to national service standards, detailed service planning and state-of-the-art service management systems, we can provide timely, reliable support for your total IT infrastructure. Services include onsite technical support services as well as remote connect technical support services.
- Single source for a full range of maintenance and technical support requirements
- Cost-effective options and service levels for maximum flexibility, system efficiency and value
- Provides enhanced employee productivity through reduced downtime
3. Patch management
Advances and improvements that vendors make in their software provide valuable improvements in terms of functionality and end-user productivity. They also play a critical role in maintaining systems and network security in the face of growing threats and challenges posed by viruses, hacker attacks and other vulnerabilities. Patch management solutions provide organizations with ongoing support to ensure that their network, operating systems and software remain up to date with the latest improvements and safeguards. Patches include critical driver updates, security and functionality upgrades, operating system upgrades, and network operating system (NOS) patches. Patch management encompasses the collection of software patches and Service Pack updates; pre-installation testing in a controlled environment; and rollout to the customer’s environment.
- Reduces IT operational and administrative costs
- Ensures service continuity and reliability
- Enables organization-wide consistency of software and operating systems for improved performance and efficiency
- Frees up internal IT resources to focus on other priorities