1. Firewall solutions
Firewalls represent your business’s first line of defense in ensuring that your network and intranet are protected against intruders using the Internet to gain unauthorized access to your business data. Depending on the type and size of your network operations, Loyal Computers will deliver a software or hardware based firewall solution – or a combination of hardware and software – to meet your security requirements.
- Protects your network and intranet infrastructure and business data against Internet-based intrusions
- Improves business continuity and employee productivity
- Provides a custom-designed and installed firewall solution tailored to the unique needs of your networking system
2. Anti-virus solutions
Computer viruses are software programs that automatically replicate themselves once they are activated within your computer system or network. Viruses can potentially corrupt or disable your operating systems, and damage or destroy business-critical data and software. Software-based anti-virus solutions use a database of known virus signatures (as well as worms, Trojan horses and spyware) to automatically detect and eliminate intruding files; it is essential that the software is updated regularly to keep pace with new viruses. Loyal Computers can recommend and install anti-virus solutions to meet specific vulnerabilities and requirements, and can also provide ongoing software update patches to ensure protection against the latest threats.
- Protects IT assets against virus-based damage or destruction
- Improves employee productivity by reducing distractions and disruptions
3. SPAM solutions
SPAM refers to the growing problem of the mass distribution of unsolicited email messages that clog up email systems and disrupt employees. SPAM is very costly to businesses in several ways: it can overload the business’s network, thus increasing the costs associated with extra capacity; it increases network costs by creating the need for additional resources to combat SPAM; and it affects employee productivity by virtue of the lost time associated with opening and deleting SPAM emails. In addition, a considerable portion of SPAM content is offensive or fraudulent. Loyal Computers will recommend and install a SPAM solution to meet your specific networking needs.
- Improves system performance and capacity requirements by reducing network traffic congestion
- Increases employee productivity by reducing disruptive email traffic
- Eliminates risks of potentially fraudulent SPAM-based promotions
4. Secured remote access solutions
Businesses that use virtual private network (VPN) technology to connect mobile users and remote locations (or branch offices) to their head office’s main network need to ensure that all users have secured access – to protect their users’ privacy and that of the business. A secured access solution provides an effective authentication process to prevent unauthorized users from gaining entry to your VPN via the Internet.
- Ensures privacy and protection for mobile and remote users
- Enables users to connect remotely and securely
- Enhances telecommuters’ productivity and flexibility